Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the infallible, authoritative, living Word of God.
- Salvation is found only through Jesus Christ. Salvation is a free gift from God, provided by grace alone, through faith alone. Anyone who repents from sin and looks to Christ Jesus as their Lord & Savior will receive eternal life. Those who reject Christ face eternal damnation (Matt 10:32-33).
- We must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, and be water Baptized.
- The sanctity of marriage is between one heterosexual Man, and one heterosexual Woman.
- God is three in one: Father, Son (Jesus Christ), and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God’s only begotten Son. He was born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life on earth, suffered an atoning death on the cross, rose from the dead, and ascended to the right hand of God the Father (John 3:16).
- We do not change as the world sees fit. We stay dedicated to the Word of God.